Development Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering (Bachelor/Master) as soon as possible
with focus on software development (embedded systems in C)
BSS Baumann Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is a leading company in developing and manufacturing of high-quality security components. In particular in the areas of electromechanical locking systems, locks, contacts and sensors, we have been a recognised partner of various system providers on the market for many years.
As an employee in our development department (m/f/d), you can expect an exciting and varied job with a lot of freedom and self-responsibility. You will take on development tasks on your own responsibility and be seen as a contact person when it comes to development topics.
- Implementation of new product developments and enhancements
- Regular coordination meetings within the scope of new developments and product optimisations with customers and suppliers
- Creation and adaptation of microcontroller software solutions (embedded systems)
- Testing existing products for compliance with relevant standards
- Construction and testing of prototypes
- Contact person for technical questions
- Support at trade fairs
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable course of study
- You have professional experience in the field of software development
- You have programming skills in C in the area of embedded systems (microcontrollers used are STM32 (ST), MSP430 (TI), PIC (Microchip))
- You are a team player, have commitment and show initiative
- Sound IT skills (MS Office), experience with ERP systems is an advantage
- Good language skills in German and English round off your profile
- With a modern new building in Engen on the A81 we are investing in the future
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally with the company
- Respectful and appreciative corporate culture
- Aspiring, creative and modern company
- Self-responsible action
- Performance and success-oriented remuneration
Do you feel addressed?
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations.
Please send them to Ms Anita Sacco:
Or by mail to:
BSS Baumann Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Attn: Ms Anita Sacco
Stockacher Street 30
78315 Radolfzell am Bodensee, Germany